|At Toyota Material Handling Europe, we actively engage with our partners to understand their sustainability targets and to align our priorities responsibly. As a top forklift and service provider, we aim to positively impact our customers, material handling and the European society on the whole through continuous dialogue and exchange. Our approach is bearing fruits and has already received golden rating from the Ecovadis sustainable supply chain platform.
To better support our customers’ needs and businesses efficiently, we are now launching our sustainability report “Dual Impact – Together we make a difference”. This reflects our company’s commitment to transparency and continuous improvement (Kaizen) by communicating our strategy, goals and relevant data in the sustainability area.
About TMHE sustainability report:
- To date, this is the first Sustainability Report in the industry launched in Europe
- It is the result of close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and addresses the sustainability management and performance of Toyota Material Handling Europe.
- The stakeholders’ engagement and the materiality assesment helped us to find out what topics matter most to our partners and how to deliver a concise report that focuses on top-priority topics.
- 30 stakeholders gathered to openly discuss it, gave feedback and externally verified the report
(available on www.kauri.be)
- The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) states that our report fulfils the requirement of Application level C+
Click to download our report